With all of the up and down (time) of Twitter, many people are looking at alternatives for their microblogging platform of choice. Tonight I noticed (ironically through Twitter) a number of my friends trying out Plurk.
- Apr 24, ’13 All Hail the Visual Revolution!
- Mar 13, ’13 Pinterest: Vision-Boarding for Fun and Profit
- Mar 7, ’13 Winning the Branding War Through Social Media: Ford, JetBlue and Taco Bell
- Mar 5, ’13 BRANDING 101: What Building a Brand Means Today
- Feb 19, ’13 SJQ Guest Post: The State of Video – Win the War for Attention with Video by Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff