I’ve been really impressed by the team at Revision3 this year and their commitment to great content and the way that commitment comes from the leadership on down. This is a good interview with Rev3 founder, Kevin Rose (by Sarah Lacy), on what’s next for Digg, what’s interesting to him at TC50 and what happened to Pownce (a site I really liked at it’s inception).
- Apr 24, ’13 All Hail the Visual Revolution!
- Mar 13, ’13 Pinterest: Vision-Boarding for Fun and Profit
- Mar 7, ’13 Winning the Branding War Through Social Media: Ford, JetBlue and Taco Bell
- Mar 5, ’13 BRANDING 101: What Building a Brand Means Today
- Feb 19, ’13 SJQ Guest Post: The State of Video – Win the War for Attention with Video by Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff