I’ve been having some issues with Social Days because of a plugin I was testing – it corrupted a bunch of stuff and I was unable to access drafts, some plugins or upgrade WP at all. So I exported and was able to set up everything as good as new on a MediaTemple account I’ve had for testing. This did not come as easy as hoped, due to some sleepy stupidity on my part.
- Apr 24, ’13 All Hail the Visual Revolution!
- Mar 13, ’13 Pinterest: Vision-Boarding for Fun and Profit
- Mar 7, ’13 Winning the Branding War Through Social Media: Ford, JetBlue and Taco Bell
- Mar 5, ’13 BRANDING 101: What Building a Brand Means Today
- Feb 19, ’13 SJQ Guest Post: The State of Video – Win the War for Attention with Video by Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff