There are a couple of events I’ll be attending in the next couple weeks:
October 16th – 17th: SMX Social Media in New York
Agenda Highlights: From the website
SMX Social Media will explore current opportunities and future developments, offering both fundamental and advanced panels on topics including:
- Social Media Marketing Essentials
- Linkbait – Chumming for Traffic on Social Media Sites
- Extra! Extra! The Social News Sites
- A Marketer’s Guide to Social Bookmarking & Tagging
- Effectively Leveraging Social Networking
- Evangelist – The Marketer’s Role in SMM
Full Agenda is here. I’m hoping to do some video updates, maybe some interviews and will definitely blog my impressions and do some live-Twittering!
October 16th – I’m hoping to duck out of SMX to attend NYC’s first Lunch 2.0 (great work Brett Petersel!) at TheLadders.com
October 26-28th: PodCamp Boston 2
This will be my first PodCamp and I’m so excited to participate! I’ll be running around meeting people, learning about video, talking about Facebook and Second Life…and meeting great new people!
Here’s a list of proposed sessions.
I’ll be talking about PodCamp more as it gets closer.
So…who’s going to these events? Let’s make some plans!