This week I’m involved in a pretty amazing event – My ooVoo Day Political (MODP). ooVoo is a video communications platform that allows up to 6 people to chat simultaneously. A couple of months ago, the social media community got together for a charity event – My ooVoo Day – where all the proceeds went to charity. It was quite a success. This time around, My ooVoo Day is about politics.
- Apr 24, ’13 All Hail the Visual Revolution!
- Mar 13, ’13 Pinterest: Vision-Boarding for Fun and Profit
- Mar 7, ’13 Winning the Branding War Through Social Media: Ford, JetBlue and Taco Bell
- Mar 5, ’13 BRANDING 101: What Building a Brand Means Today
- Feb 19, ’13 SJQ Guest Post: The State of Video – Win the War for Attention with Video by Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff